Based in Bloomington, Indiana, Kelly Boatman started Core Projective in 2018 to help clients excel at managing projects with flexible, contract-based project management services, tailored to suit their specific business and project needs.
Kelly Boatman, PMP
Kelly brings 25+ years of leadership experience in business, technical, and customer service roles and a passion for managing projects.
She has worked with clients and project teams to successfully manage projects across a wide variety of industries including life sciences, environmental management, construction, logistics, and education.
Prior to founding Core Projective, she led projects and service operations for two pharmaceutical contract manufacturers—as Program Manager at Alcami Corporation and as Senior Director at Singota Solutions where she headed the PMO and served on the senior leadership team.
Her broad project and program management experience spans:
- drug development, manufacturing, testing, and supply chain management
- water resource planning and management
- land-use planning and development
- municipal and industrial waste management
- environmental permitting and compliance
- facility operations and management
- historic building renovation
- event planning and management
- information technology services
She has worked in both the private and public sectors with clients that have ranged from virtual start-ups to municipalities to large, global corporations.
Kelly is a certified Project Management Professional (PMP)® and has a BS in biology, MS in environmental science, and certificates in biotechnology QC and R&D.