Based in Bloomington, IN, Core Projective helps clients excel at managing projects with specific expertise in life science, government, environmental, and local community projects.
Kelly Boatman, PMP
Kelly brings 25+ years of leadership experience in business, technical, and customer service roles and a passion for managing projects. During her career, she has managed client projects across the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, food, consumer product, government, and environmental services industries. Prior to founding Core Projective, she led projects and service operations for two pharmaceutical contract development and manufacturing organizations—as Program Manager at Alcami Corporation and as Senior Director at Singota Solutions where she headed the PMO and served on the senior leadership team.
Her broad project and program management background spans:
- investigational new drug development, manufacturing, testing, and supply chain management
- water resource planning and management
- land use planning and development
- laboratory operations
- commercial product recall operations
- municipal and pharmaceutical waste management
- contract negotiation and management
- information technology services
- financial management
- dispersed team management
She has worked in both the private and public sectors with clients that have ranged from virtual start-ups to large, global corporations.
Kelly is a certified Project Management Professional (PMP)® and has a BS in biology, MS in environmental science, and certificates in biotechnology QC and R&D.