Core Projective helps clients achieve business results with flexible, contract-based project management services, tailored to meet their specific needs.
Kelly Boatman, PMP
Owner / Sr. Project Manager
Kelly brings a passion for managing projects to deliver business value combined with deep project expertise gained through leadership experience in business, technical, and customer service roles.
She has worked with clients and project teams to successfully manage projects across a wide variety of industries including the life sciences, environmental management, construction, logistics, and education.
Prior to founding Core Projective, she led projects and service operations for two pharmaceutical contract manufacturers—as Program Manager at Alcami Corporation and as Senior Director at Singota Solutions where she headed the PMO and served on the senior leadership team.
Her broad experience in project and program management spans:
- pharmaceutical product development, manufacturing, testing, and supply chain management
- water resource planning and management
- land-use planning and site development
- municipal and industrial waste management
- environmental permitting and compliance
- facility operations and management
- historic renovation
- event planning and management
- information technology services
- training development and delivery
She has worked in both the private and public sectors with clients that have ranged from virtual start-ups to municipalities to large, global corporations.
Kelly is a certified Project Management Professional (PMP)® and has a BS in biology, MS in environmental science, and certificates in biotechnology QC and R&D.